South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Conveniently located on a peaceful, tree-lined street near the center of town, minutes from Route 91, Bela’s B&B is quiet and easy to get to. Enjoy your own private entrance, and large, comfortable space with glorious high ceilings and a kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, toaster and coffee makers. There is a queen size bed and a single day bed. The bathroom is large and open with many accessibility features. Bela’s B&B is the perfect spot for a personal retreat or an adventure of exploration of the magical Pioneer Valley.
Located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley, you have easy to Northampton, Amherst and Brattleboro. Deerfield Academy, Eaglebrook School and Bement School are minutes up the road in Old Deerfield. The Five College Consortium (Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College and Smith College) enriches the culture in many ways. Visitors come to enjoy the fall foliage and to ride on the Scenic Bikeways along the Connecticut River. You can walk over to Yankee Candle’s Flagship store, just a mile away.
- Two-night minimum required
- Parking for one car
- Full size (unheated) swimming pool (Please check with Bela for use of the pool)
- Breakfast is self-serve. Refrigerator stocked with breakfast food and snacks.
- We are a smoke-free facility
- Bela’s B&B is not suitable for children under 12 or pets
There are too many attractions to list, so here are just a few to click for some ideas of things to do:
- Spend a Day in Historic Deerfield
- Visit Magic Wings, Conservatory & Gardens
- Enjoy the Botanic Garden at Smith College
- Hike The Pocumtuck Ridge Trail
- “Escape to Extraordinary” at Tanglewood
- Shop at the Yankee Candle Flagship Store
* * * *
Book directly on airbnb, or for more information, please contact Bela at BelasBnB@comcast.net.